Feta & Sun Dried Tomato Stuffed Chicken
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper
- 2 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup feta
- 2 Tbs sundried tomatoes chopped
- 1 tsp basil paste (if using dried 1/2 tsp. If using fresh, a couple of leaves, finely chopped)
- olive oil
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
Preheat oven to 375F.
Season chicken with salt and pepper.
Cut a pocket in the top of the chicken breast (not the side).
In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, feta, tomatoes, and basil.
Stuff each chicken breast with an equal amount of the cheese mixture.
Top evenly with panko, and spray (or drizzle with olive oil).
Bake in the oven until chicken reaches 165F (about 20-25mins)