How to Make Bakery Style Pistachio Muffins
- 1/2 cup salted butter melted
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3.4 ounce package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar for topping optional
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to beat together melted butter with sugar, about 1 minute. Add in eggs and vanilla extract and beat until just combined.
- Add in pistachio pudding mix, baking powder, salt, and milk. Mix to combine. Add in all-purpose flour and mix until the flour has been incorporated.
- Divide batter amongst each muffin cup, filling 3/4 full. Sprinkle tops with sugar crystals (optional).
- Bake in the preheated 425-degree oven for 7 minutes. After 7 minutes, reduce the heat in the oven to 350 degrees F and continue baking 10 minutes, until muffin is cooked all the way through. Remove from muffin tin and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.