How to Make East Crustless Spinach Quiche
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small sweet onion diced
- 4 ounces of mushrooms sliced
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 10 ounces chopped frozen spinach thawed and drained
- 6 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and lightly grease a 9-inch deep dish pie plate.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add in onion and mushroom and saute until softened, about 5 to 7 minutes. Add in garlic and cook 1 minute more. Stir in spinach, feta, and cheddar cheese. Spoon mixture into the prepared pie plate.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Pour egg mixture over the spinach mixture in the prepared pie plate.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes, until eggs are set. Let cool 10 minutes before slicing and serving.