Perfectly Juicy Grilled Pork Tenderloin
1 pork tenderloin
2 tablespoons dijon mustard
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Trim the tenderloin of any excess fat and silver skin. Rub with dijon mustard.
- In a small bowl, mix together salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Sprinkle over tenderloin.
- Preheat an outdoor grill to high heat, 450 to 500 degrees F.
- Place tenderloin directly over high heat to grill 15 minutes (with the lid closed), rotating every 2 to 3 minutes. If pork begins to blacken too much, remove to indirect heat to finish cooking.
- Remove the pork tenderloin from the grill when it reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F. Let pork rest 10 minutes before slicing and serving.