- Use as replacement probe for SMARTRO X50 meat thermometers. Monitor the meat temperature or ambient temperature.
- The probe can withstand up to 572°F (300°C). You can cook in a wide temperature range from 32˚F to 482˚F (0˚C to 250˚C) with high accuracy.
- Our Probes and wires are built to IPX7 standards which means they can be immersed in water.
- The grilling thermometer features a food grade, stainless steel, IPX7 waterproof probe for measuring the temperature of liquids, such as soup, milk and more.
- Note: The metal wire should not be placed in the water for more than half an hour, clean and dry the probe thoroughly after each use with a damp cloth after each use.
model number: X50P
Part Number: X50P
Details: NOTE: Clean and dry the probe thoroughly after each use with a damp cloth after each use.
Package Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.8 x 0.6 inches