Grilled Garlic Pork Chops
Prep Duration: 15 minutes
Cooking Duration: 15 minutes
Marinade Time: 30 minutes
Total: 1 hour
2 lbs pork chops about
Dry Rub for Pork Chops
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp dried rosemary or dried sage
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp dried parsley
1 tsp dried minced onion
- Mix the dry rub ingredients together. Rub all over the pork chops and let them sit out for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat the grill up just before adding the pork chops.
- Add the pork chops and close the grill. Cook for about 5-7 minutes depending on thickness.
- They should be just starting to turn white on the top. Flip carefully, if they do not want to come off the grate yet then cook another minute before flipping.
- Cover and cook for another 5-7 minutes. Lift the lid and look at the pork chops. If juices on top of pork chops is no longer pink, they are done. Juices might be clear but sometimes they are a little brownish from the grill marks and the dry rub.
Remove pork chops from the grill to a serving plate and allow to rest about 5-10 minutes. Enjoy!
All grills cook a bit differently so times might need to be adjusted. Be sure to follow the color of the meat as guidelines along with the times.