- Use as replacement probe for SMARTRO ST54,ST59 meat thermometers.Monitor the meat temperature or ambient temperature.
- The probe can withstand up to 572°F (300°C). You can cook in a wide temperature range from 32˚F to 482˚F (0˚C to 250˚C) with high accuracy.
- Our Probes and wires are built to IPX7 standards which means they can be immersed in water .
- The grilling thermometer features a food grade, stainless steel, IPX7 waterproof probe for measuring the temperature of liquids, such as soup, milk and more.
- Do not immerse the probe wire or the housing in water, this could cause the probe to short out. It's okay to immerse the probe itself in water.
Details: NOTE:Clean and dry the probe thoroughly after each use with a damp cloth after each use.
Package Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.8 x 0.5 inches